SCOPE OF SERVICES
A. Design Development
- Meet with owner to determine all requirements that will affect the space planning and interior design of project.
- Determine preliminary programming and project objectives as well as budget considerations.
- Prepare preliminary schematic layouts furniture , colour , and material selections.
- Review schematic layouts , selections , and sketches.
B. Design Finalization
- Finalize space plans showing locations of walls , furniture , and built – in equipment.
- Finalize selections of all materials , and treatment for furniture , walls , flooring , windows , and ceilings.
- Finalize lighting specifications.
- Prepare a budget of all interior furnishings.
- After final approval of all space plans , furniture layouts , and product selections , prepare appropriate working drawings and documents for the constructions of the space and installation of the interiors.
C. Bidding and Construction Phases
- Prepare bid specifications for furniture and other finishings.
- Assist to obtaining competitive bids for furnishings and equipment and coordination the schedule for delivery and installation of the work.
- Supervise installation of furniture and moveble equipment coverd in the bid Documents.
D. Project Completion
- Prepare a punch list of items needing attention by the designer or vendors.